Did you recently get into a car accident while switching lanes on a highway in Miami, Florida? If so, you might be able to recover compensation to pay for your medical bills and repair costs.
The experienced Miami lane change crashes lawyers at Lavent Law, PA, can help you fight to maximize your recovery from those responsible.
Contact our Miami law offices to arrange a time to learn more. Your first consultation with our skilled team is free.
- 1 How Lavent Law Can Help If You’ve Been Injured in a Lane Change Crash
- 2 Common Causes of Lane Change Accidents in Miami
- 3 Proving Negligence in Lane Change Accidents
- 4 Common Injuries Sustained in South Florida Lane Change Crashes
- 5 What Compensation Is Available in Miami Lane Change Crash Cases?
- 6 What’s the Statute of Limitations for Lane Change Accident Cases in Florida?
- 7 Your Trusted Miami Lane Change Crashes Lawyer
How Lavent Law Can Help If You’ve Been Injured in a Lane Change Crash
In order to recover compensation for your injuries after a crash in Miami, you’ll have to be able to back your demands with evidence that someone else is to blame.
Knowing what kind of proof you’ll need can be a challenge.
Actually securing that evidence and putting together a compelling case can be even more daunting.
Fortunately, you don’t have to do this on your own. Hiring an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer to represent you can make a world of difference in how your case unfolds.
At Lavent Law, our car accident attorneys will assist you with your case by:
- Investigating the cause of your lane change crash
- Identifying the party that is liable for your damages
- Walking you through your potential legal options
- Communicating with the opposing legal team on your behalf
- Searching for evidence to support your claims
- Consulting with medical experts about the nature of your injuries
- Providing you with honest answers to your legal questions
- Negotiating a settlement with the other party’s insurer
- Arguing on your behalf at trial, if necessary
The legal team at Lavent Law, PA, has been helping Miami residents claim damages for their personal injuries for years. If you would like to have our firm stand up and fight for you, all you need to do is give us a call or send us a message online.
Common Causes of Lane Change Accidents in Miami
Why do drivers get into accidents when changing lanes in the Miami area? In most instances, one of the following factors is to blame:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Fatigued driving
- Poorly marked roads
- Inclement weather conditions
- Poor visibility
Did you recently sustain an injury in a lane change car crash caused by an intoxicated or distracted driver? Then please get in touch with a seasoned auto accident attorney from Lavent Law, PA, today. Our law firm might be able to help you secure the compensation you deserve.
Proving Negligence in Lane Change Accidents
Before you can recover compensation after a lane change accident, you must prove that the other driver is liable for their damages.
To do so, you typically need to gather evidence that shows:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care
- The defendant breached that duty of care by acting negligently
- The defendant’s breach of duty caused you to suffer injuries
- Your injuries are as severe or life-altering as you claim
When you need help proving negligence in the aftermath of a lane change crash, you can rely on the team at Lavent Law, PA.
We have been fighting for the people of South Florida for years, and we are ready to do the same for you.
Reach out to us today to get started.
Common Injuries Sustained in South Florida Lane Change Crashes
Lane change accidents in Miami can result in a wide variety of severe and debilitating injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
Over the years, the knowledgeable personal injury lawyers at Lavent Law, PA, have helped countless Miami residents seek damages for their car accident injuries. If you need help fighting for the compensation you need and deserve, please contact our law firm today.
What Compensation Is Available in Miami Lane Change Crash Cases?
This can include money for:
- Medical expenses
- Ongoing healthcare costs
- Rehabilitation fees
- Lost income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Motorists who sustain injuries that leave them with permanent disabilities tend to receive the most substantial compensatory payouts.
At Lavent Law, PA, we have years of experience helping Miamians pursue the compensation they deserve after auto accidents.
If you would like to have our attorneys use their skills to assist you with your lawsuit, all you need to do is give us a call or contact us online.
What’s the Statute of Limitations for Lane Change Accident Cases in Florida?
Florida Statutes § 95.11 explains that the statute of limitations for personal injury suits in the Sunshine State is four years. This law means that drivers who sustain injuries in lane change accidents in Miami must generally take legal action before the fourth anniversary of their crash.
There are, however, a few scenarios under with Florida courts can choose to extend or pause an injured person’s statute of limitations, such as:
- The victim was a minor when the accident occurred
- The liable party fled the state of Florida
- The victim did not immediately discover their injuries
Do you need an experienced car accident attorney to help you file a claim before your statutory window slams shut? If so, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Lavent Law, PA. We have been working for the people of Miami for years, and we would be happy to offer our legal services to you.
Your Trusted Miami Lane Change Crashes Lawyer
When you require a Miami lane change crashes lawyer to help you pursue the compensation you deserve, there is only one firm you need to contact – Lavent Law, PA. Our legal team has the skills and experience necessary to handle even the most complex cases. Reach out to us today to set up a free consultation at our South Florida law offices.