Did you recently get into a car accident at a busy intersection in Miami, FL?
If so, you might be able to claim the compensation you need to pay off your medical bills by taking legal action against the liable party.
Reach out to a skilled Miami intersection crashes lawyer from Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer to start the process.
- 1 How Our Lawyers Can Help with Your Intersection Crash Case
- 2 Common Causes of Intersection Car Accidents in Miami
- 3 These Are the Most Dangerous Intersections in Miami
- 4 Common Injuries Sustained in Miami Intersection Crashes
- 5 What Damages Are Available in Miami Intersection Accident Cases?
- 6 When Do I Have to File an Intersection Car Crash Claim in the State of Florida?
- 7 Your Knowledgeable Miami, FL Auto Accident Attorney
- 8 Other Car Accident Cases We Cover
How Our Lawyers Can Help with Your Intersection Crash Case
When you hire a Miami personal injury lawyer from Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer, we will work tirelessly to help you fight for damages after your intersection crash. Here is a breakdown of just some of the services you can expect our legal team to provide:
- Investigate the cause of your intersection crash
- Identify the person who is liable for your damages
- Search for evidence to support your claims
- Answer your legal questions
- Help you understand how the claims process works
- Walk you through your legal options
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Argue on your behalf in court, if required
Are you ready to have our experienced personal injury attorneys help you with your intersection car accident case?
If so, please give us a call today to set up a free consultation at our offices in Miami.
We are ready to assist you in any way we can.
Common Causes of Intersection Car Accidents in Miami
The following factors are to blame for the vast majority of the intersection accidents that occur in Miami Dade County each year:
- Unsafe turning
- Speeding to beat a red or yellow light
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Drowsy driving
- Poorly marked roads
- Poor visibility
Did a distracted driver cause you to get into an accident at a red light or a four-way stop in Miami?
If so, the knowledgeable litigators at Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer might be able to help you recover some much-needed compensation.
Reach out to us today to set up a free consultation and learn more about our services.
These Are the Most Dangerous Intersections in Miami
An auto accident can occur at any intersection in Miami at any time of day or night. However, these collisions happen most regularly at the following junctions:
- NW 22nd Ave and NW 20th St
- SW 37th Ave and 40th St
- NW 22nd Ave and NW 62nd St
- SW 17th Ave and Kendall Dr
- NE Second Ave and 36th St
- NE First Ave and NE Sixth St
If you recently got into a collision at one of these dangerous intersections in the Miami area, please reach out to Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer, as soon as you can. We might be able to use our knowledge of the law to help you recover the compensation you need to pay for your medical expenses and auto repair bills.
Common Injuries Sustained in Miami Intersection Crashes
When Miami residents get into rear-end and side-impact collisions at busy intersections, they can suffer a wide range of injuries, many of which have the potential to leave them with long-term disabilities and health issues.
The most common injuries sustained in crashes of this nature include:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Internal organ injuries
- Chest injuries
- Eye injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
Would you like to have our experienced lawyers help you pursue damages for your intersection accident injury?
Then please give us a call or contact us online at your earliest convenience.
Our team has been standing up for the people of Miami, Pembroke Pines, and Kendall for many years, and we are ready to do the same for you.
What Damages Are Available in Miami Intersection Accident Cases?
The amount of compensation auto insurance companies payout to people who suffer injuries in intersection crashes depends on many factors, such as:
- The cost of the victim’s medical treatment
- The expenses associated with the victim’s rehabilitation
- The fees attached to the victim’s ongoing care needs
- The amount of time the victim missed from work
- The impact the victim’s injury will have on their career
- The cost to repair the victim’s damaged personal property
- The mental anguish the victim endured due to their injury
- The effect the victim’s injury will have on the quality of life
- The limits on the at-fault party’s insurance coverage
Most drivers who get into accidents of this nature can claim damages for their:
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Ongoing care costs
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Property damages
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Are you ready to hire a seasoned lawyer from Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer, to help you pursue the damages you deserve? Please grab your cell phone and give us a call today. We are ready, willing, and able to assist.
When Do I Have to File an Intersection Car Crash Claim in the State of Florida?
Florida Statute § 95.11 explains that the statute of limitations for almost all personal injury claims in the Sunshine State is four years. This rule means that people who suffer injuries in accidents at busy intersections in Miami must usually file suit against the liable party before the fourth anniversary of the collision. Those who miss this filing deadline lose the ability to fight for compensation.
Is your statutory window set to shut in the coming months? If so, please reach out to the attorneys at Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer, as soon as possible. We are ready to use our knowledge of the Florida legal system to assist you with the filing process.
Your Knowledgeable Miami, FL Auto Accident Attorney
When you want a Miami intersection crashes lawyer to help you with your pursuit of the compensation you deserve, there is only one firm you need to contact – Lavent Law Personal Injury Lawyer. Our team has been working on auto accident cases like yours for years – achieving favorable verdicts and settlements along the way. Reach out to us today to learn more about the many ways we can assist you with your claim.
Other Car Accident Cases We Cover
- Defective tires accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Self-driving car accidents
- Seatbelt and airbag injuries
- Single-vehicle accidents