Touch to start a LIVE CHAT
Call for a Free Consultation CALL (305) 440-0450

Miami Parking Lot Accident Lawyer

While parking lot crashes are often assumed to be minor wrecks, they can result in incredibly serious injuries for those involved. If you’ve been hurt in this way, get full compensation by working with a Miami parking lot accident lawyer.

Were you injured in a parking lot accident? If so, it is important to file a personal injury lawsuit with the help of a Miami parking lot accident lawyer from Lavent Law to ensure that you get the money you need to pay for medical bills, lost wages, related expenses, and the impact the accident has had on your health and wellbeing.

You Could Have Grounds for a Case

Most people don’t call a lawyer after a parking lot accident because they don’t think anyone will take the case. This isn’t true. Even though these accidents tend to be more minor than an incident like a rollover, they can still cause serious injuries and trauma.

Parking lots are so incredibly busy that they are the perfect environment to get into a car accident. It is common for people to get into minor fender benders simply because of the heightened activity and lack of visibility. If you have been in one, you know how suddenly they can occur.

Figuring out what happened after the fact and determining who is to blame creates the foundation for an accident claim. As long as someone else was to blame for what happened, you can file a lawsuit against them.

Your Injuries Create the Foundation for Your Case

In addition to proving that someone else was responsible for the parking lot accident, it is important to demonstrate that you were harmed. If you weren't harmed in some way, there is no case.

This means that if someone lightly bumped your car and there were a few scratches but you didn't suffer any physical or emotional injury, there's really no reason to sue. However, if you experience any injuries that required medical care, you might have the right to file a lawsuit seeking damages.

Some common parking lot injuries are as follows:

You Have Rights as a Pedestrian, Too

If you were hit by a car while walking through a parking lot, your injuries are likely to be far more serious. You have the right to file a lawsuit against the driver who hit you and should do so in order to ensure that you get your medical bills paid for, in addition to receiving money for things like lost wages and therapy.

Drivers have a duty to be safe and watch for pedestrians, so don't let the driver bully you into thinking that you were in the wrong or don't have the right to seek compensation. Don’t try to negotiate with the insurance company on your own, either. They will try to blame you for the accident so that they can pay less money in damages. Having a Miami parking lot accident lawyer can prevent this from happening.

It’s Possible to Sue the Parking Lot Owner

The actual owner of the parking lot may also have some responsibility for what happened. They are required to keep the parking lot in good repair. If they failed to do this and the overhead lights were all burned out, their negligence may have contributed to the actual crash. In this case, both you and the other driver may have the ability to seek compensation from the parking lot owner.

Full Compensation for a Parking Lot Crash

Since multiple parties could be to blame for the accident, it is important to hire an attorney who is experienced and knows how to investigate a crash. Naming the right party in your claim is critical for winning the case, as is correctly valuing your injuries.

You could receive money for any of the following expenses and losses that apply to your case:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wages
  • Transportation expenses
  • Vehicle repair
  • Therapy
  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of enjoyment of life

Speak with a Miami Parking Lot Crash Attorney

Your best option for receiving full compensation for your injuries and losses is working with Lavent Law. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced Miami parking lot accident lawyer, call (305) 440-0450 or complete the form below.