Miami Roof Crush Injury Lawyer
Being crushed by the roof of a car during an accident can inflict devastating injuries on you and leave you with expensive medical and repair bills. If someone else was at fault for causing your car crash, you’ll want to hire a Miami roof crush injury lawyer from Lavent Law to handle your personal injury case.
We can go to work gathering the evidence necessary to demonstrate who was negligent for both your car accident and your subsequent injuries. Whatever damages you suffered in your wreck, we’ll ensure that everything is taken into account in your final settlement.
Injuries Caused by a Roof Crush
A roof-crush injury could include significant trauma and lead to life-threatening situations:
- Head and brain trauma
- Back and neck injuries, including paralysis
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Respiratory trauma
- And more
Proving Fault and Manufacturer Liability
You deserve to be compensated, but in order for this to happen, we need to prove responsibility and negligence so that the appropriate party can be sued and held accountable. This requires time and resources, and one of our seasoned attorneys can make this process go much smoother and faster.
If your roof was crushed, it could be due to a faulty part or manufacturing error. In this case, both the other driver and the auto manufacturer could be partially responsible for your injuries. This will require further investigation that extends beyond the details of your accident, but it is important to include all parties in your lawsuit.
Get More for Your Injury
Too often, people leave money on the table when settling an accident claim or going to court. By working with a Miami roof crush injury lawyer from our office, we can correctly value your claim, thereby ensuring that all of your expenses are taken into account.
We know what the industry standards are when it comes to settlements and will make sure you are not taken advantage of. All areas of your life that have been impacted by your accident should be incorporated into your financial award:
- Lost Wages and Income – If you have had to go on light duty or have been unable to work at all, you will have suffered lost wages and deserve to be compensated for them. We will consult with your doctor to determine whether you will be able to return to work in the same capacity as prior to the accident.
- Current and Future Medical Bills – It is not enough to receive compensation for your current medical bills. Many roof-crush victims suffer some level of long-term injury and require medical care on an ongoing basis. You need to receive enough money to pay for these bills as well.
- Vehicle Repair, Replacement, or Modification – If your vehicle damages were severe enough to require repairs or the purchase of a new vehicle, or if you had to retrofit your existing one to accommodate an injury, you deserve to be compensated for these expenses.
- Lifestyle Changes – Your injuries may have necessitated hiring help to manage your daily life or care for your children. While this assistance is invaluable, you shouldn’t be the one paying their wages if someone else was at fault.
When you come in for a consultation, be sure to mention all areas of your life that have been impacted by your injuries and what this has meant from a financial perspective.
Call to Discuss Your Roof Crush Injury
You deserve to be compensated for your injuries. To make sure you are, call our office and schedule a consultation with an experienced Miami roof crush injury lawyer today.
We can discuss the details of what led to your accident, who you think is responsible, and how your injuries have impacted your life. Let Lavent Law help you determine the best course of action. Call (305) 440-0450 to schedule your appointment, or complete our contact form below.