Injured in Broward County? A personal injury lawyer can help you obtain compensation for your recovery.
Catastrophic injuries are life-changing. In addition to the physical pain you must be experiencing, you are probably feeling terrified of facing the future. You might even be asking yourself whether you’ll ever be able to work again and support yourself and your family.
You may also be feeling overwhelmed by mounting medical debt and wondering how you will ever pay your current bills, let alone make a living in the future. If your serious injury was a result of someone else’s negligence, a Broward County personal injury lawyer with Lavent Law can help.
We will take a look at your case for free and let you know whether you can obtain compensation for your injuries, as well as how much you’re eligible to receive.
Personal Injuries in Broward County
There are numerous types of personal injury cases, but some are more common than others. You may have heard of someone getting hurt when he or she slipped and fell at a movie theater, or perhaps you knew someone who was bitten by a dog. These are examples of premises liability cases.
Other types of common personal injury cases include the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Auto accidents are a leading cause of serious injuries and death in Broward County and across the country. If you were in an accident—car, truck, motorcycle, or otherwise—and it wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation.
- Medical Malpractice – You put your trust in your doctor to help you get better, and instead he or she seriously injured you. Filing a claim may get you the financial stability you need to pay for your future medical treatment.
- Construction and Work Accidents – Many people are injured in construction accidents each year in the United States. If you were injured because of a construction accident, you may be eligible for compensation if your accident happened under the right circumstances. This can also apply to various other types of workplace accidents in many industries.
- Product Liability – Dangerous products pose a real threat to the safety of consumers. If you were injured by an unsafe product, you should file a claim for compensation if you find yourself struggling to recover.
Catastrophic Personal Injury Compensation
When you’ve been seriously injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you deserve to receive fair compensation for your life-altering injuries. It’s possible your injuries are so severe that they will keep you from returning to work, or they may require you to have caregiving assistance for the rest of your life.
You will need to be compensated not only for your current financial losses but also for lost future earning potential. Here is a list of items you can be compensated for after a Broward County catastrophic injury:
- Medical bills (current and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Medical treatments like physical therapy and mental health services
- Lost wages and lost earning potential
- Property damage
Give a Broward County Injury Lawyer a Call
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s carelessness, don’t make your suffering greater by failing to get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
A Broward County personal injury lawyer with Lavent Law can help. Call us at (305) 440-0450 for a free consultation regarding your serious injury case. You may also complete our contact form at the bottom of this page